Chamadas abertas: NODE13 – Fórum de Artes Digitais
Estão abertas as inscrições para artistas para o NODE13 – Fórum de Artes Digitais que ocorrerá em Frankfurt (Alemanha) entre os dias 11 e 17 de fevereiro de 2013. Artistas podem submeter trabalhos até 30 de novembro de 2012 (exibição) e até 31 de janeiro de 2013 (performances/workshops). Os trabalhos artísticos devem se relacionar às novas mídias, performing arts, vídeo e música, arquitetura e software.
Segue abaixo as explicações para os interessados em submeter seus projetos.
You can submit your own projects – or projects of others that you consider groundbreaking in the field of NODE.
NODE13’s keynote is THE RULES, but this Open Call is not limited to this.
FORMAT AND TYPE
Submitted projects can be of any size and format. You can propose any project format e.g. performances, artworks for the exhibition or workshops. We love dynamic and static projects as well as virtual and physical projects.
As NODE13 is an inter-media forum which facilitates a cross-border exchange between all disciplines of art, the Open Call addresses to works in the field of new media, performing arts, video and music, architecture as well as software.
With this ‘Open Call for Proposals’ we wish to expand our awareness of relevant projects, and also open the possibility to show work that hasn’t been presented before.
Eligible for submission are professional, amateur, independent, as well as commercial works.
1. Submission of works: Deadlines are November 30th 2012 (exhibition) and January 31st 2013 (performances/workshops). No previous registration needed!
2. Screening by the curational team and announcement of selected works: Until December 2012 (exhibition) and January/February 2013 (performances/workshops)
3. Exhibition of selected works: February 11th – 17th, 2013
HOW TO ENTER
1. Use the form on this page. Please provide all information requested.
2. Receive an email confirmation that we have received your submitted project. Please understand, that we cannot reply to every inquiry personally.
3. If the curational team selects your suggested project, we will contact you again. Have a look at the schedule for the dates of announcements.
We are looking forward to your contribution!